Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) Near Houston
The Partial Hospitalization Program at Westpark Springs is a therapeutic and recovery-focused program offered as a day program or an evening program to support adults who must maintain their work, school, or family schedule. Available treatment tracks include mental wellness, co-occurring, and chemical dependency.
- Group therapy
- Medication management
- Family education and counseling
- Holistic therapies (art, yoga, music)
- Full care team, including physicians
PHP Treatment involves a combination behavioral and holistic therapies, wellness education, recreational activities and medication.
- Therapeutic modalities: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (MBCT), solution-focused therapy, trauma-focused therapy groups
- Holistic therapies: yoga therapy, art therapy, music therapy, pet therapy, recreation therapy
- Educational programs: mindfulness training, fitness and wellness education, nutrition education